The team at Edgewood Dental Care understands that not every patient can come in during normal business hours. To make it easier for you and your busy family to get great smile care, we’re open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. four days a week, plus we have Friday and Saturday hours available.
In addition, if you’re experiencing a dental emergency, we’ll do all we can to see you the same day. We don’t want you suffering a minute longer than you have to.
Another great feature patients love about our practice is that we offer several sedation options. You’ll have your choice of:
- Inhaled sedation using a sweet-smelling gas known as laughing gas. It will give you a gentle feeling of euphoria all over.
- Oral conscious sedation from an FDA-approved pill that you’ll take as directed ahead of your appointment. You’ll feel completely at ease while sitting in your dental chair.
- IV sedation that will put you in a sleeplike state. Since you’ll have no memory of your procedure afterward, this sedation method works great for patients with extreme dental anxiety.
Here are some of the major types of dentistry that we offer you and your family:
- General dental care such as dental cleanings and exams, custom mouthguards, and gum disease treatment.a
- Orthodontic treatment that gives you four great options to straighten your teeth – standard braces, clear ceramic braces, full-banded braces, and Invisalign.
- Dental implant procedures that can replace a single missing tooth or several in a row, or give you back a mouth full of beautiful teeth again.
- Sleep apnea treatment using a custom night guard or CPAP machine that will help you get better quality sleep so you function better during the day and avoid other health problems.
- Cosmetic dentistry that can give you the Hollywood smile you’ve been dreaming about. Choose veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and much more.
- Restorative dentistry to repair and replace your failing and missing teeth. Isn’t it time you enjoyed having a set of fully functional teeth again?
If you’re ready to give yourself and your family outstanding smile care, call Edgewood Dental Care, your new dentist in Highland Heights: 859-474-7830.