You are welcome to visit our open dentist office in Edgewood, KY again! We have added procedures at Edgewood Dental Care to protect our patients and team members against COVID-19 and other infections. Please read about our new procedures below, and then call 859-474-7830 for an appointment.
Dear Valued Patients,
We are pleased to announce that we are open and have begun seeing patients in our dental office & resumed providing the full range of our dental services. It is our privilege to care for our community’s oral hygiene & we are excited to roll up our sleeves & get to work to keep you & your family at the very top of dental health.
Be assured, our practice has infection control policies, procedures & systems in place that exceed CDC’s Standard Precautions for dental practices.
We very much look forward to reopening & seeing you, your family & your friends very soon.
-Dr. Kevin McMahon & the trusted team at Edgewood Dental Care
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PUBLIC HEALTH
- Anyone who is ill, had a fever or has been in contact with anyone ill or having a fever within 14 days prior to their dental appointment should reschedule their appointment for a later date.
- Please notify the office if you have traveled out of the tri-state area in the last 30 days prior to your appointment.
- Only one parent or guardian of children or special needs adults can accompany patients to the office.
- Only the patient receiving care will be allowed in the treatment room.
- We recommend that all patients and visitors wear a mask in the common areas of the office.
- Please stay in your car when you arrive for your appointment. Call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we are ready to seat you in your personal treatment room.
- Upon entering you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- We ask that you maintain the recommended social distance while in the common areas of the office and non-treatment interaction with staff.
These steps will help ensure the safety and health of our patients and staff now that our dentist office is back open. We offer easy online scheduling for your cleaning and check-up appointments on our website.