You probably know that preventing dental problems is good for your long-term oral health. Finding the right dental office can help keep your family’s mouths healthy and happy. Our Edgewood general dentistry can give you:
- One place to treat your entire family, even on the same day
- Treatment in a spa-like atmosphere
- Personalized, comprehensive care
- Pain-free, worry-free dentistry
You’ll find us at 155 Barnwood Dr. We’re around the corner from Presidents Park and Summit Hills Country Club and a short drive from Thomas More University. Call 859-474-7830 to make an appointment.
Make Preventive Dental Care a Priority
We do offer many restorative services. However, you can save time and money by focusing on gum disease and tooth decay prevention. Brushing and flossing should be part of your daily hygiene routine, but you also need regular dental checkups.
When you visit Drs. McMahon, Peak, Middendorf, Ford, or Wilson, take advantage of these services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Professional cleanings remove plaque and tartar that you missed. Finding problems in the early stages makes them easier to treat.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Keep your gums healthy with advanced treatments such as diode laser dentistry. We also offer scaling and root planing, and we can follow up with antibiotics and probiotics.
- Mouthguards – Protect your smile from teeth grinding and from injuries on the field or the court with custom-made mouthguards.
Keep Oral Health Simple For Your Family
Good oral health and preventive dentistry go hand in hand. That’s why we offer services to keep up with your oral health needs at every stage of life. We offer extended hours four nights per week, Friday and Saturday hours, and same-day appointments for dental emergencies. You can also take advantage of our state-of-the-art technology, advanced techniques, and comfort menu during every trip to our office.