You probably know that preventing dental problems is good for your long-term oral health. Finding the right dental office can help keep your family’s mouths healthy and happy. With our Edgewood general dentistry, you can:
- Schedule appointments for your whole family, even for the same day
- Receive comfortable care in a spa-like atmosphere
- Experienced personalized and comprehensive treatment
- Stay worry-free and pain-free thanks to several sedation options
You’ll find us at 155 Barnwood Dr. We’re around the corner from Presidents Park and Summit Hills Country Club and a short drive from Thomas More University. Call 859-474-7830 to make an appointment. You’ll receive a dental cleaning at no cost with your insurance, plus patients without insurance can save money with our exclusive membership club.
Make Your Preventive Dental Care a Priority
Good oral health and preventive dentistry go hand in hand. That’s why we offer many restorative services to keep up with your oral health needs at every stage of life. You can save time and money by focusing on gum disease and tooth decay prevention. Brushing and flossing should be part of your daily hygiene routine, but you also need regular dental checkups to avoid oral health problems.
When you visit our dental team, take advantage of these services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Professional cleanings remove plaque and tartar that you missed. Finding problems in the early stages makes them easier to treat.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Keep your gums healthy with advanced treatments such as diode laser dentistry. We also offer scaling and root planing, and we can follow up with antibiotics and probiotics.
- Tooth Decay Prevention – We can help you stop tooth decay with fluoride treatments, nutritional counseling, and more. Take extra steps to protect your smile!
- Mouthguards – Avoid the damage from teeth grinding and injuries while playing sports with custom-made mouthguards.
We offer extended hours four nights per week, Friday and Saturday hours, and same-day appointments for dental emergencies. You can also take advantage of our state-of-the-art technology, advanced techniques, and comfort menu during every trip to our office.
Your family deserves patient-centered, comprehensive dentistry. Schedule your next appointment for general dentistry in Edgewood, KY. Call 859-474-7830 or now!