Get the bright, white smile you’ve always wanted – visit our trusted Edgewood, KY dentists in Edgewood Dental Care for professional teeth whitening treatments from cosmetic dentistry experts!
KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching System
KöR deep bleaching is a safe, permanent way to whiten your teeth up to 16 shades! KöR teeth whitening is effective even for deep stains from:
- Certain medications
Teens as young as 14 and adults as old as 90 can see dramatic changes from KöR bleaching treatments. The process is simple:
- One of our skilled Edgewood, KY dentists — Drs. McMahon, Peak, or Middendorf — will create your custom whitening trays using a mold of your teeth
- You will wear your custom trays for two weeks while you sleep
- We will check on your progress during a quick visit
- You will do occasional touch-ups at home as needed
Although some people experience brief tooth sensitivity, most have no sensitivity at all.
Laser Deep Bleaching
Our state-of-the-art dental laser speeds up the chemical process of teeth whitening. If you want laser teeth whitening fast, we will:
- Protect your gums with a gel that hardens to a rubber consistency
- Apply a whitening solution onto your teeth
- Use a laser to activate the chemicals
Your whiter smile will last anywhere from about six months to a year, depending on how frequently you drink staining beverages or use tobacco.
The Zoom! whitening system is one of the fastest teeth whitening treatments available: in about 45 minutes, we can brighten your smile by up to eight shades!
Almost everyone experiences little or no sensitivity with our professional Zoom whitening. Your white smile will last up to a year or even longer.
Advantages Of Professional Teeth Whitening
Compared to store-bought options, the professional teeth whitening treatments from our trusted Edgewood, KY dentists are:
- More effective
- More reliable
- Longer lasting
Dr. Kevin McMahon received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Kentucky and his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry.