- Instantly transform your smile into a work of art
- Choose from two types of veneers
- Fix flawed teeth & feel better about your smile
Gorgeous teeth can help you make a good impression. If you feel like you should hide your smile, other people may not get to see everything you have to offer. One of the fastest ways to upgrade your smile is by getting dental veneers in Edgewood, KY. Veneers can:
- Give you straight teeth
- Restore the whiteness of your smile
- Repair broken and chipped teeth
- Boost your confidence in your smile
Design Your Own Smile With Teeth Veneers
Veneers may be our most versatile dental service. They can be used to conceal several flaws. When veneers are bonded in your mouth, they act as a thin cover that can change the appearance of a single tooth or every tooth in your smile.
If you are interested in veneers, you have two options at our practice:
- Bonded Veneers – These veneers are made with a type of resin that we custom-color and apply to your teeth immediately. They can instantly change the look of your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers – These veneers take a little longer to create, but they are much more durable. Porcelain veneers are also stain resistant, which means they preserve your white smile longer. They are less likely to chip, too, so you can feel more comfortable about eating the foods you love.
When you come in for your consultation, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have so you can get the right veneers for you.
Fix Your Imperfect Teeth
You shouldn’t be unhappy with your smile. You can have the smile you’ve dreamed of having. You don’t have to live with a crooked or crowded smile. You don’t have to settle for uneven teeth or teeth with gaps between them. And no matter how discolored your teeth have become, you can have a white, bright smile.
With proper care, your new smile can last for decades. To get your new, beautiful teeth, schedule a visit to Edgewood Dental Care. Our dental veneers in Edgewood, KY can give you a Hollywood smile. Your first step is calling 859-474-7830 today to make your appointment.