You want a healthy, clean smile free from cavities and gum disease. So, you should make Edgewood dental cleanings and exams part of your oral care routine. They are the foundation of your general dental care at our office.
With routine checkups, you can:
- Have the peace of mind that comes with a healthy mouth
- Stop dental problems in the early stages
- Avoid serious oral health issues
- Remove surface stains for a nicer smile
Don’t let decay steal your smile! Schedule a visit to Edgewood Dental Care. Call 859-474-7830. We offer free dental cleanings for patients with insurance, and 0% financing when necessary. If you don’t have insurance, you can also sign up for our membership club for exclusive benefits.
Protect Your Teeth With Routine Dental Checkups
Roughly 1 in 4 adults 64 years and younger has untreated decay. You can protect your smile by brushing, flossing, and visiting the dentist. No one does a perfect job of brushing and flossing, but a professional cleaning at our office will help prevent tooth and gum infections. Here is how your treatment will work:
- We will thoroughly clean your mouth and remove plaque and tartar buildup. During your treatment, we can provide one of several sedation options that will put you at ease in our spa-like atmosphere.
- During your dental exam, we use advanced technology like our DIAGNOdent cavity detector and digital radiography to identify problems in the earliest stages.
- If you do need treatment, this early detection makes it more effective and less invasive. We can also treat problems faster with the help of same-day dental crowns and dental lasers.
Your teeth are the stars of your smile. They are the reason you can eat many foods that you love, too. You owe it to yourself to keep them as healthy as they can be. Keep tooth decay at bay with regular dental cleanings and exams in Edgewood, KY. You will notice how much cleaner your mouth and teeth feel when you leave Edgewood Dental Care! Call 859-474-7830 now to make your next appointment with us. You can also .