It’s a given that you would like to have a lifelike smile. Modern dentures can give you that natural-looking smile whether you are missing several teeth, a row of teeth, or all your teeth. By visiting our office for your new Edgewood dentures, you can:
- Bring back your natural smile
- Speak clearly again
- Eat a wide variety of foods
- Restore your self-confidence
Quit hiding your smile, and stop turning down invitations to social events because of your missing teeth. Call Edgewood Dental Care at 859-474-7830 and find out what today’s teeth replacements can do for you. We have early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments available.
Find the Best Dentures for Your Needs
Many people don’t appreciate how important teeth are until they are gone. You might be too uncomfortable to smile, and eating is much more difficult. Plus, since you lose bone in your jaw, your facial muscles sag and you can develop wrinkles, making you look much older. You’ll regain your functional smile and your oral health with our dentures. We offer:
- Partial Dentures – For anyone missing several teeth, we can design a partial denture to attach to your healthy teeth and fill the gaps in your smile.
- Conventional Full Dentures – Full dentures replace a complete row of teeth. In some cases, you may need to remove the last few teeth you have to get the best fit.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A few dental implants in your jaw can stop your dentures from sliding around and allow you to eat practically anything you want. These also can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Hybrid Dentures – These types of dentures also are secured with implants. They are fixed in place, making them extremely stable. They can be removed by one of our dentists if needed. They do not cover the top of your mouth, so you can fully taste your food.
When you visit us for your dentures procedure, we will make sure you remain completely comfortable with the help of sedation. We also have the comforts of home like pillows, blankets, and even heated massage chairs.
Find the solution to your missing teeth with our dentures in Edgewood. Our experienced dental team will help you choose the option that best fits your needs. To make your appointment, call us at 859-474-7830 or schedule online. You can schedule your treatment at a time that is most convenient for you, thanks to our early morning, evening, and Saturday appointment times.