- Choose from several dentures options
- Smile confidently & chew easily again
- Extended hours make scheduling easy
Modern dentures look nicer and last longer than the ones your grandparents wore. If you are missing teeth, then it’s time to do something about it. Start by visiting our office. Your new Edgewood dentures can:
- Bring back your natural smile
- Let you speak clearly again
- Allow you to eat a variety of foods
- Restore your self-confidence
Quit hiding your smile, and stop turning down invitations to social events because of your missing teeth. Call Edgewood Dental Care at 859-474-7830 and find out what today’s teeth replacements can do for you. We have early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments available.
Find the Best Dentures For Your Needs
It’s a given that you would like to have a lifelike smile. Modern dentures can give you that natural-looking smile whether you are missing several teeth, a row of teeth, or all your teeth. But is a new smile all that you want? Your answer can help you determine which kind of dentures are right for you:
- Partial Dentures – For anyone missing several teeth, we can design a partial denture to attach to your healthy teeth and fill the gaps in your smile.
- Conventional Full Dentures – Full dentures replace a complete row of teeth. In some cases, you may need to remove the last few teeth you have to get the best fit.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A few dental implants in your jaw can stop your dentures from sliding around and allow you to eat practically anything you want. These also can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Hybrid Dentures – These types of dentures also are secured with implants. They are fixed in place, making them extremely stable, although they can be removed by one of our dentists if needed. They do not cover the top of your mouth, so you can fully taste your food.
Feel Good About Your Smile
Many people don’t appreciate how important teeth are until they are gone. Eating is much more difficult without teeth. Missing teeth also makes many people too uncomfortable to smile. Without teeth, your appearance can change, too. As your facial muscles sag and you lose bone in your jaw, you can develop wrinkles that cause you to look older than you are.
Before you decide what you will do about your lost teeth, talk to one of our doctors at Edgewood Dental Care. We can answer your questions about our dentures in Edgewood, KY, so you can choose the option that fits your needs. To make your appointment, call us at 859-474-7830.