- Straighten your teeth without using any metal
- See a preview of your new smile before you begin
- Enjoy comfortable, quick orthodontic treatment
Like most people, you want straight teeth, but the thought of wearing braces makes you hesitant to ask about orthodontic care. You aren’t alone. Thankfully, there is another way you could transform your smile. You can use clear aligners instead. Invisalign® in Edgewood can:Doctor Kevin McMahon on Invisalign Go Read Transcript
Doctor Kevin McMahon on Invisalign Go
At Edgewood Dental Care, we now have something called Invisalign Go, which is a faster, more efficient way to level, align, and give me your front teeth in a nice smile quickly, efficiently, and less expensively for patients. So, it's something that we're really looking forward to providing.
- Create a better smile
- Improve your oral health
- Give you the confidence to be yourself
These clear braces have helped millions of patients, including people right here in Northern Kentucky. You can see the difference for yourself by visiting Edgewood Dental Care. Call 859-474-7830 to schedule a consultation and see how Invisalign aligners could help you.
Don’t Call Attention to Your Orthodontic Care
Many patients have said they would love to have straighter smiles. Yet many of them – particularly adults – are more self-conscious about wearing metal brackets and wires than they are about their crooked teeth. Thankfully, plastic aligners have some clear benefits to consider:Doctor Jason Ford on Invisalign Read Transcript
Doctor Jason Ford on Invisalign
Invisalign's one of those products where you can get orthodontic results without actually having traditional braces. What they are are clear aligners we put over your teeth, and there are small attachments that go on the teeth that they pull. Anytime you have any sort of crowding or some spacing, Invisalign is really the best option to have straight teeth again.
Patients prefer Invisalign because, again, it's virtually invisible. With braces, everyone knows that you're doing something to move your teeth. With Invisalign, no one can really notice. The only person that notices is you. So with the clear aligners, they are virtually invisible.
- Discreet – Because they are practically invisible, you can feel comfortable wearing them in social and professional settings.
- Comfortable – Each aligner is made of smooth plastic. There are no brackets that can scratch the soft tissues inside your mouth or wires that can break and poke your cheeks, lips, or gums.
- Let You Eat What You Want – You are supposed to remove your aligners while you eat, so unlike brackets and wires, it won’t affect what you can eat during your treatment. This also means you can brush and floss just like you do today. Just remember to clean your aligner, too, before you put it back in your mouth.
See Your Future Smile Before You Start
At Edgewood Dental Care, you can see a preview of your future smile with our advanced technology. Our iTero scanner will make a digital impression of your teeth. Using computer software, we can show you how your smile could change by the end of your treatment. This knowledge can help you decide if a series of clear aligners is right for you.
Every year, more adults are choosing to get orthodontic care. Invisible braces are part of the reason for that. Could Edgewood Invisalign work for you? Schedule a consultation at Edgewood Dental Care today to find out: 859-474-7830.