If your smile bothers you, then today is the day to do something about it. You can change your teeth to create the smile of your dreams. With our Edgewood cosmetic dentistry, you could:Doctor Daryl Peak on an overview of the cosmetic dentistry options available Read Transcript
Well, we offer multiple ways to try to achieve a nice smile. Whether it's if teeth are out of position, we can get them back into alignment with Invisalign or orthodontics. If it's the shape or shade of the teeth that's causing a patient to be self-conscious, we can change that with either porcelain veneers, crowns, or a Bioclear technique that utilizes composite. Or we can do a combination of those and do Invisalign with porcelain or composite to make a smile more beautiful.
- Have a smile with straight teeth
- Bring back your pearly white smile
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Feel confident about sharing your smile
Our mission is to give you the smile of your dreams. You can fix the little flaws or give yourself a complete smile makeover. To get started on your new smile, call Edgewood Dental Care today at 859-474-7830! We’re open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. four days a week, plus Saturday hours are available by appointment.
Transform Your Teeth With Cosmetic Dental Care
Practically everyone – 99.7 percent in one recent survey – agrees that a nice smile is beneficial. Smiles affect how other people see you (as more intelligent and friendlier) and, maybe more importantly, how you see yourself.
Odds are, we have a cosmetic option to help make the change you want to see:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers can conceal cracked, chipped, crowded, discolored, and undersized teeth, along with teeth with gaps between them.
- Dental Bonding – By applying a composite resin to your teeth, we can fix many minor flaws in one appointment.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening options like Zoom and KöR can give you a brighter smile in less time and remove deeper stains than commercial products.
- Braces – Brackets and wires are a proven way to give people straight teeth and beautiful smiles.
- Invisalign® – Invisalign clear aligners are a discreet option to straighten crooked teeth.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – If your gums are too noticeable, reshaping them can let your teeth be the stars of your smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – This treatment can redefine your gumline so it looks natural and complements your teeth when you smile.
- Tooth Contouring – For teeth that look large compared to the rest of your smile, removing some enamel can help them look like they fit in.
To fix multiple issues, you can combine multiple services in a smile makeover. You can have the smile you want. We’ll help you make it happen.
Rejuvenate Your Face, Too
In addition to the work we can do on your pearly whites, Dr. Ford is proud to offer facial rejuvenation services. Dermal fillers and muscle treatment can remove decades from your facial features. We use FDA-approved injections to remove wrinkles and bring the youth back into your face. At Edgewood Dental Care, we go beyond teeth and help you get the entire look you’ve been dreaming of! Just call today and set up an appointment with Dr. Ford to find out more about how we can help you have your dream smile.
Create the Smile You Want
Making a change to your smile can boost your confidence so you can apply for a new job, socialize with new people, or go on a date. The key is finding the cosmetic service that works for you.
We’ve witnessed the life-changing effects of cosmetic dentistry in Edgewood, KY countless times. To enjoy those benefits for yourself, schedule a consultation with one of our doctors at Edgewood Dental Care. Call 859-474-7830 today or contact us online.