Preserve Your Smile With Tooth Decay Prevention in Edgewood
About 1 out of 4 adults has untreated decay. Source.
Cavity-causing bacteria are ready to eat away at your enamel at the first opportunity. You can keep your mouth healthy, however, by making tooth decay prevention in Edgewood a part of your regular routine.
Decay prevention is a key part of the preventive dentistry we provide at our friendly dentist office. We’ll help you:
- Protect your smile
- Stop cavities before they start
- Avoid tooth infections
- Keep your mouth healthy and clean
Good dental health is a team effort. Brushing and flossing aren’t enough to prevent all tooth decay. You also need routine dental checkups. Get them at Edgewood Dental Care – just call 859-474-7830 to make an appointment. Be sure you ask us about our membership club so you can save money on treatments.
Protect Your Gorgeous Grin With Thorough Care
More than 90 percent of Americans will develop a cavity during their lives. It doesn’t have to be that way. Your daily oral hygiene routine does remove bacteria and plaque, but few people follow the American Dental Association’s recommendations to the letter. That means brushing twice a day for at least two minutes each time and scrubbing your teeth on all sides. It also means flossing every day.
Professional dental care is your backup for those times when you don’t brush and floss as well as or as often as you should. By visiting us, you can take advantage of these services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – You’ll feel confident that plaque and tartar have been removed after a cleaning by our dental professionals. If decay has already started, we’ll let you know so you can take care of it right away.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride makes teeth more resistant to decay. This mineral also repairs minor damage before a cavity can form. In addition to fluoride varnish in our office, we may recommend concentrated fluoride toothpastes, such as Fluoridex and Prevident, that you can use daily to fight plaque.
- Nutritional Counseling – The foods you eat can increase your risk of cavities. We will be happy to answer your questions about a smile-friendly diet.
- Oral-B Triumph Toothbrushes – This “smart” toothbrush can help you brush correctly. Its LCD screen can alert you when it’s time to switch to a different part of your mouth while brushing.
You can stop dental problems from happening! Our top-notch professionals are here to help you with a range of services and advice.
At Edgewood Dental Care, we have decades of experience, state-of-the-art equipment, and spa-like comfort options to make your visits pleasant. Schedule an appointment for tooth decay prevention in Edgewood, KY today, by calling us now at 859-474-7830. You can also schedule online.