That telltale dark spot on your tooth indicates you have a cavity. You don’t like the look of tooth decay, but you aren’t so sure that a metal filling will look any better. That’s why you should come to us for Edgewood tooth fillings that are discreet instead.
By getting this kind of filling, you can:
- End your tooth sensitivity
- Prevent a painful tooth infection
- Restore the natural look and function of your smile
- Stop decay from spreading
- Reduce the risk of further dental damage
Don’t leave your teeth at risk! Schedule an appointment at Edgewood Dental Care today. Call 859-474-7830 to get your filling.
Tooth-Colored Fillings Protect Your Teeth for Years to Come
Tooth decay is a problem that affects almost everyone. Based on national statistics, 92 percent of Americans will have at least one cavity. Among adults 64 years or younger, roughly 1 in 4 has an untreated cavity. In other words, if you haven’t had a cavity yet, there’s a chance that you will. When you visit us for your filling, your procedure will:
- Feel completely painless with the help of a local anesthetic comfortably administered with The Wand®or with one of our several sedation options
- Remove any trace of your tooth decay so your smile’s health is restored and you can eat without pain
- Use composite resin for your filling, a metal-free and mercury-free material that will blend in with your smile
When you have tooth decay, taking care of it quickly can save you a lot of aches and pains in the long run. If you ignore tooth infection, it may require root canal treatment and a dental crown to fix. You can save time, money, and your smile by getting a filling now.
To fix a cavity or replace an old, worn-out metal filling, let our experts at Edgewood Dental Care handle it. Call today at 859-474-7830 to schedule your appointment for tooth fillings in Edgewood. You can also schedule online. You’ll want to take advantage of our flexible scheduling, with appointments available in the early morning, evening, and on Saturday.