Dr. Cory M.:
Our hours are usually about 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., and we try to get people in same day to examine, see what happened, see if there's any treatment we can perform that day, and help them through that emergency that they're having.
We have an after-hours line that they can call, and they can get in touch with any of us to help them with their follow-up problem or anything like that, get them in the schedule for the next day. We really strive to make our availability known to our patients.
If you have dental emergencies in the Edgewood, KY area, you can trust our compassionate dental team to help you fast. Drs. McMahon, Peak, Middendorf, Ford, and Wilson want to protect your smile and ease your discomfort as soon as possible. That’s why we offer same-day emergency dental care, as well as early, late, and Saturday hours for your convenience.
Your fast-acting Edgewood, KY emergency dentist will match the source of your dental problem to the proper treatment to:
- Relieve your toothache
- Save a damaged, broken, or loose tooth
- Preserve your oral health
- Maintain your smile’s appearance
- Replace a knocked-out tooth
- Prevent your dental problem from getting worse
For quick assistance, call Edgewood Dental Care right away at 859-474-7830.
Know When It’s Time for Emergency Dental Treatment
No matter what emergency dental problem you face, we’ll examine your mouth and come up with a plan to resolve the situation quickly. Edgewood Dental Care is your go-to source for emergency care because we have the tools and experience to provide fast dental treatment and relief from tooth pain.
Here are some of the services we often perform to treat dental emergencies in Edgewood, KY:
- Tooth Replacement – A lost tooth isn’t necessarily a lost cause. If you’re able to find and seal a knocked-out tooth in a container of milk or water, bring it to your emergency appointment. We may be able to save it! If not, we have a variety of tooth replacement options to suit your needs, including dental implants.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – A cavity may be at the center of your dental problem. We can treat it with a tooth-colored filling so no one will ever know the problem existed!
- Root Canals – This procedure is the remedy for an infection inside your tooth. With a root canal, we can often preserve your natural tooth and keep infection from spreading.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – Thanks to our CEREC technology, we can repair a decayed, damaged, or diseased tooth in a single visit!
- Gum Disease Treatment – Bleeding, swollen, or tender gums are all abnormal symptoms that should not go ignored. To relieve your pain and help preserve your teeth, we can perform gum disease treatment to get your oral health back on track.
Don’t let a toothache or dental problem get worse! Call 859-474-7830 right away. Our Edgewood, KY dentists can handle your dental emergencies fast.