- Avoid hassle with one dentist for everyone
- We can see your whole family at one time
- Extended hours fit into your busy schedule
Making sure everyone in your family has the quality dental care they need for healthy smiles doesn’t have to mean more time, energy, and hassle for you. All it takes is a highly trained, caring team and quality dental services in one convenient location. That’s what you’ll find with Edgewood family dentistry from our expert team!Doctor Kevin McMahon on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Kevin McMahon on Family Dentistry
Family dentistry here is part of the basics of what we do, I mean, that's how we all start. We’ve evolved into something more, so, and the advantage of families coming here is that with a larger practice, everyone can come at one time. So if you have four children and you and your children need a cleaning at one time, you can all point and be there at 2:00.
So I think that's a major advantage that way. We also have computer scheduling, so if someone can't make it, you can go ahead and get back online, reschedule them for the cleaning and exam and not have to wait for, you know, someone to answer the phone or find that perfect spot for you. You can do it, you know, at home at 11:00 at night.
Well, it can be rewarding to see kids grow. I mean, I just saw someone yesterday who I did braces on, fixed his traumatic teeth that broke, and he's 24 and now he's getting married. So from that sense it's rewarding to say, “Hey, I remember you when you were 7.” I hate saying that, but I do. So that's rewarding, I think. To see someone grow and know you've had some good to do.
Take advantage of our wide-ranging services to meet all your family’s oral health needs. With 14 patient rooms, we can often accommodate families in just one appointment! Here are more reasons we know you’ll be glad you found Edgewood Dental Care:
- You can avoid traveling all over town to multiple specialists.
- You save time and money by combining your family’s appointments.
- You and your children will be treated like a part of our family.
- You’ll find treatments to suit needs throughout different stages.
- You’ll have a source for same-day emergency dental care.
- Your kids will feel confident about dental care as they grow in our familiar setting.
- You can have easy, quick access to all your family’s dental records.
Get the convenient, high-quality care you deserve. Call 859-474-7830 to schedule your family’s next appointments. We’re open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. four days per week, plus Friday and Saturday hours are available.
We Make Your Family’s Dental Care Easy
Minimize hassle with your family calendar and maximize your time spent on more important things with our diverse dentistry services, like:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Keep up with your family’s routine appointments easily thanks to the 14 patient rooms in our spacious office.
- Tooth Decay Prevention – Save money on treatments by stopping dental problems before they start! With our protective measures for your smiles, you can keep your family’s oral health on track.
- Custom Mouthguards – Protect your family’s teeth from sports injuries and TMJ disorder, or find relief from loud snoring and sleep apnea with our custom mouthguards.
- Restorative Dentistry – If you or a member of your family has a damaged or weak tooth, we offer several restorative dental treatments to bring back the smile you deserve, including same-day dental crowns.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our cosmetic treatments, from simple teeth whitening to total dental makeovers, will give you a confident, beautiful smile. We even offer several orthodontic options, such as traditional braces and Invisalign, to suit the dental and lifestyle needs of your family!
- Tooth Replacement Options – Whether your child athlete gets a tooth knocked out or your elderly parent has lost many or all of their teeth, you’ll find several tooth replacement options to choose from. We offer standard dental implants and even implant-retained dentures.
We have a comfort menu with items you can choose from to make your visits pleasant, including blankets, TVs, headphones, and even dental sedation.