For some people, eating is painful. For others, missing teeth means you are limited to eating what you can instead of what you like. Even if you have dentures, you may find that biting and chewing are troublesome when your teeth move around. Getting dental implants to support your Edgewood dental restorations can solve all these problems and more.
We believe that you should be able to:
- Eat anything you want
- Bite and chew without pain
- Feel confident that your teeth will stay in your mouth
We Can Help You Bring Back Your Bite
When you are having trouble eating, you may turn down dinner invitations from friends or avoid business lunches. If you aren’t sure you will be able to eat without an incident, you may start dreading your next meal.
Consider these options to eat with ease again:
- Dental Implants – These replacements for your missing tooth roots will support your restorations so they function practically as well as healthy, natural teeth. No matter how many teeth you need to replace, implants make them stronger and more secure.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For anyone missing one or both rows of teeth, these dentures are the closest you can get to a full set of real teeth with modern restorative care.
- Dental Crowns – For someone missing a single tooth, a dental crown attached to an implant can help you bite and chew naturally again.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing multiple teeth, crowns can be fused to form a dental bridge, which also can be supported by implants.
Look Forward to Your Next Meal
When you are having trouble eating, you may limit yourself to softer foods for convenience. As a result, you may not be getting the vitamins and minerals that you need to stay healthy. Your missing teeth or loose-fitting replacements may raise your risk of malnutrition and related health issues.
You owe it to yourself to find out what our dental restorations in Edgewood, KY can do for your diet and your overall health. Call 859-474-7830 to request a consultation at Edgewood Dental Care.