For some people, eating is painful. For others, missing teeth means you are limited to eating what you can instead of what you like. Even if you have dentures, you may find biting and chewing are troublesome when your teeth move around. Getting dental implants to support your Edgewood dental restorations solves all these problems and more.
With implants you can:
- Eat anything you want
- Bite and chew without pain
- Feel confident that your teeth will stay in your mouth
- Enjoy a complete diet that gives you all the vitamins and minerals you need
Call 859-474-7830 now to schedule a consultation at Edgewood Dental Care. Find out what implants could do for you. Dental sedation is available if you need help relaxing during your treatment. We also offer comforting amenities like pillows, blankets, and heated massage chairs.
Bring Back Your Bite With Our Restorative Care
If you have trouble eating, you may turn down dinner invitations or avoid business lunches. If you aren’t sure you’ll be able to eat without incident, you may start dreading your next meal.
Consider these options to eat with ease again:
- Dental Implants – These replacements for your missing tooth roots will support your restorations so they function practically as well as healthy, natural teeth. No matter how many teeth you need to replace, implants make them stronger and more secure.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For anyone missing one or both rows of teeth, these dentures are the closest you can get to a full set of real teeth with modern restorative care.
- Dental Crowns – For someone missing a single tooth, a dental crown attached to an implant can help you bite and chew naturally again.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing multiple teeth, crowns can be fused to form a dental bridge, which also can be supported by implants.
Even if you have all your teeth, tooth sensitivity can affect what you put on your plate. We can fix this problem with a dental filling, a dental crown, or a root canal treatment.
You owe it to yourself to find out what our dental restorations in Edgewood, KY can do for your diet and your overall health. Call 859-474-7830 to request a consultation at Edgewood Dental Care. You can also schedule online.