You want to look your best. It’s why you try to find nice clothes and why you trust a professional when you want to change your hairstyle. It’s also why you would prefer to have straight teeth. With orthodontics in Edgewood, KY, you can:Doctor Kevin McMahon on the orthodontic options available at Edgewood Dental Care Read Transcript
Here at Edgewood Dental Care, we do a lot of fixed orthodontics, braces, per se. That's a certain percentage of the population that the problem has to be fixed that way. A larger percent of the population nowadays can now be done with clear aligner therapy, like Invisalign, to where you can level on a line and you can get them there fairly quickly, based upon their compliance and wearing the trace. That's getting to be very, very popular than some of the other bracket type things where you can't see it.
Invisalign for teens would correct some problems in growing adolescents that make them more compliant to level on a line and get things where we need them to be in a growing phase so they can get them done faster.
- Feel comfortable sharing your smile
- Have a healthier mouth
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with nice teeth
We offer more orthodontic options than you might expect at Edgewood Dental Care. Find the one that works for you. Call 859-474-7830 today and take the first step on your journey to a better smile! We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.
Find the Braces That Are Right For You
If you often try to hide your crooked or crowded teeth, you may be able to boost your self-confidence with one of our services:
- Traditional Braces – Brackets and wires are a tried-and-true technology for moving teeth where they should be. Our teen patients like to personalize their braces with different colored bands.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Ceramic braces work like metal braces, but the brackets match the color of your teeth.
- Full-Banded Braces – These braces have a band (stainless steel or clear) that goes around your teeth and attaches to metal brackets. These can help fix the most severe alignment issues.
- Invisalign® – For our most discreet treatment, these clear aligners replace brackets and wires and seem to disappear when worn over your teeth.
You shouldn’t miss out on time with your friends because you don’t like your teeth. Your smile shouldn’t stop you from applying for a job or accepting an invitation for a date either. Likewise, you shouldn’t let your age stop you from making the changes you want to make. Today’s orthodontic care can be just as effective for adults as it is for teenagers. It’s just a matter of finding the best option for you.
Experience a Great First Orthodontic Appointment
Before we get started, we will discuss all your orthodontic options and then plan your treatment. Our cutting-edge technology makes this faster and more accurate:
- Digital X-rays
- Images using our cone beam CT scan
- Digital impressions using our iTero digital scanner
We will also perform a detailed cleaning and exam to check for any problems that can prevent or delay orthodontic treatment.
See a Healthy, Happy Smile When You Look in the Mirror
Most people want straight teeth because it makes their smiles nicer and more attractive. You should know that you may also be making your mouth healthier by getting orthodontic care. Straight, evenly spaced teeth are easier to clean, which means brushing, flossing, and regular dental cleanings can be more effective at removing plaque, tartar, and food particles.
You may have been considering doing something about your teeth for months or years. It’s time to take charge of your smile situation. Our team at Edgewood Dental Care will be glad to help you get a happier, healthier smile. Contact us online or call 859-474-7830 to find out more about our orthodontics in Edgewood, KY.