Revive Your Oral Health With a Restorative Dentist in Edgewood
About 9 out of 10 adults in the U.S. have cavities. Source.
Cavities, injuries, and wear and tear can take a toll on your teeth. Don’t despair! You can get your smile back with a restorative dentist in Edgewood. Using the latest technology and advanced techniques, we can help your teeth feel like new.
Restorative dental care:
- Brings back your natural smile
- Prevents further dental problems
- Lets you eat the foods you love
- Renews your confidence in your smile
Our highly skilled dentists can rejuvenate your health and your smile. To find out what we can do, call 859-474-7830 for an appointment at Edgewood Dental Care.
Get Back What You’ve Lost With Restorative Dental Care
Do something now to repair your smile. Broken, decayed, and missing teeth can make anyone self-conscious about smiling. Plus they can cause more serious oral health problems if left untreated. By acting now, you can prevent problems that require more invasive and expensive treatments. Feel like yourself again with one or more of our restorative services:
- Dental Fillings – Composite resin fillings repair decayed teeth. Unlike metal fillings, they will maintain your smile’s natural appearance.
- Root Canals – Tooth infections can be painful. Root canal treatment ends your suffering and fixes your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns fit over damaged teeth to protect them and bring back their natural appearance. With our same-day crowns, you can fix your smile in just a few hours.
- Dental Bridges – To replace missing teeth, crowns can be combined to build a bridge that gives you a reason to smile again.
- Dentures – Dentures replace several teeth and even complete arches, so you can have a lifelike smile again.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of missing teeth. They support crowns, bridges, and dentures, so they stay stable and secure.
If you are anxious about getting work done, we can help you relax. With dental sedation, you can complete your treatment pain-free and worry-free. You can relax with comfort options such as our pillows, blankets, and heated massage chairs.
At Edgewood Dental Care, our doctors have extensive training in restorative care. You can fix a cavity or replace all your teeth with an Edgewood restorative dentist. Call 859-474-7830 today, or schedule an appointment online to get started. We offer flexible hours that will fit your schedule.