Patients with broken-down or missing teeth, technology's made this a lot easier for patients. We can do bridges, where bridges are kind of like crowns, where we fuse on in the middle. Or we can do dental implants, where we actually put an implant into the missing space and put a tooth on it. Those are all great options for patients.
- Brings back your natural smile
- Prevents further dental problems
- Lets you eat the foods you love
- Renews your confidence in your smile
Our highly skilled dentists can rejuvenate your health and your smile. To find out what we can do, call 859-474-7830 for an appointment at Edgewood Dental Care.
Get Back What You’ve Lost with Restorative Dental Care
Broken, decayed, and missing teeth can make anyone self-conscious about smiling. These problems also cause pain and create difficulty chewing. Feel like yourself again with one or more of our restorative services:
- Dental Fillings – Composite resin fillings repair decayed teeth, and unlike metal fillings, they restore your natural smile.
- Root Canals – Tooth infections can be painful. Root canal treatment ends your suffering and fixes your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns fit over damaged teeth to protect them and bring back their natural appearance. With our CEREC same-day crowns, you can fix your smile in a matter of a couple of hours.
- Dental Bridges – To replace missing teeth, crowns can be combined to build a bridge that gives you a reason to smile again.
- Dentures – Dentures replace several teeth and even complete arches, so you can have a lifelike smile again.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of missing teeth. They support crowns, bridges, and dentures, so they stay stable and secure.
If you are anxious about getting work done, we can help you relax. With dental sedation, you can complete your treatment pain-free and worry-free.
Don’t Wait to Rebuild Your Smile
Dr. Daryl Peak:
With Bioclear, it's a product and a technique where, if utilized both together, you can change the shape of the teeth, with being minimally invasive or very conservative. Sometimes we'll use porcelain, which is not bad treatment, I utilize that, but in areas where we're trying to be more conservative and save as much tooth structure as possible, Bioclear technique utilizing composite can give a beautiful result as well as a strong result where we don't have to worry about chipping of teeth near as much as traditional bonding techniques.
It can also be utilized for filling in spaces of teeth where you have a diastema or filling in black triangles that can happen after gum recession or after orthodontics that can sometimes happens. It's a nice predictable technique to solve some aesthetic concerns.
Most everyone is a good candidate. It's not necessarily dictated by age, obviously gender. Tooth condition can play a role. It's not so much on a patient's end, but the material has to be able to bond to enamel, so if there's a lack of enamel, then a patient wouldn't be a good candidate and would need porcelain restorations. Most everybody could benefit from it if there's an aesthetic concern.
At Edgewood Dental Care, our doctors have extensive training in restorative care. You can fix a cavity or replace all your teeth with our restorative dentistry. Call 859-474-7830 today or contact our Edgewood, KY dentist office online to get started.