Cavities, injuries, and wear and tear can take a toll on your teeth. Don’t despair! You can have your smile back with restorative dentistry. Using the latest technology and advanced techniques, your teeth can feel like new at our Edgewood, KY dental office.
Restorative dental care:
- Brings back your natural smile
- Prevents further dental problems
- Lets you eat the foods you love
- Renews your confidence in your smile
Our highly skilled dentists can rejuvenate your health and your smile. To find out what we can do, call 859-474-7830 for an appointment at Edgewood Dental Care.
Get Back What You’ve Lost with Restorative Dental Care
Broken, decayed, and missing teeth can make anyone self-conscious about smiling. These problems also cause pain and create difficulty chewing. Feel like yourself again with one or more of our restorative services:
- Dental Fillings – Composite resin fillings repair decayed teeth, and unlike metal fillings, they restore your natural smile.
- Root Canals – Tooth infections can be painful. Root canal treatment ends your suffering and fixes your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns fit over damaged teeth to protect them and bring back their natural appearance. With our CEREC same-day crowns, you can fix your smile in a matter of a couple of hours.
- Dental Bridges – To replace missing teeth, crowns can be combined to build a bridge that gives you a reason to smile again.
- Dentures – Dentures replace several teeth and even complete arches, so you can have a lifelike smile again.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of missing teeth. They support crowns, bridges, and dentures, so they stay stable and secure.
If you are anxious about getting work done, we can help you relax. With dental sedation, you can complete your treatment pain-free and worry-free.
Don’t Wait to Rebuild Your Smile
Do something now to repair your smile. Decay can lead to a tooth infection, which could put your tooth at risk. A missing tooth can set the stage for more lost teeth. This can cause bone loss, leaving you looking older than you are. By acting now, you can prevent problems that require more invasive and expensive treatments.
At Edgewood Dental Care, our doctors have extensive training in restorative care. You can fix a cavity or replace all your teeth with our restorative dentistry. Call 859-474-7830 today or contact our Edgewood, KY dentist office online to get started.