Edgewood dental crowns and bridges are made to fix many problems you may be having with your smile. We’ve seen what they have done for our patients across Northern Kentucky.Doctor Cory Middendorf on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Crowns are a great option. They help us rebuild teeth, restore the form and function, and really protect the tooth from future wear and tear. It can give a patient their full smile back. If a patient invests in bridges and crowns, they're really investing in the future of their teeth.
If you want …
- to have a smile that looks as good as ever,
- to replace missing teeth,
- to eat what you want, and
- to keep the rest of your healthy teeth intact,
… then you can get a crown or bridge sooner rather than later. At Edgewood Dental Care, you can have all this and more with our restorative dentistry. Call 859-474-7830 today if you want to reclaim your smile in as little as one appointment. Sedation is always available to help you relax.
Fix Your Tooth in Just Hours
How long should you wait for a dental crown? Weeks? Days? You can have a new crown that looks, feels, and works like a healthy tooth in a single visit to our office. We use the CEREC system, so we can make your crown and place it in your mouth before you leave.
Here is how the CEREC system works:
- First, we will make a digital scan of your teeth.
- With that data, we’ll design your crown using computer software.
- Then CAD/CAM technology guides our in-house milling machine to turn a piece of porcelain into your new crown.
- We’ll shade it to match the rest of your smile and bond it in place.
- In one day, you can get your broken, cracked, decayed, or discolored tooth back in shape.
Crowns also can be used cosmetically to improve discolored, undersized, worn, and misshapen teeth. If you are missing a tooth, a dental crown can be attached to a dental implant. This can help you eat comfortably again and prevent your remaining teeth from shifting or falling out.
Build a Bridge to Bring Back Your Smile
Dental bridges are another option if you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth. Bridges are made by fusing crowns together. That also means your bridge will look and function like your natural teeth. Traditional bridges are bonded to nearby teeth for support and stability. You also can get implant-supported bridges to hold your replacement teeth steady.
Without a doubt, you can do a lot for your smile with these services. But which is right for your needs? Get answers to your questions about Edgewood dental crowns and bridges by talking to one of our dentists. Call 859-474-7830 to reach Edgewood Dental Care and schedule a consultation.