Tooth loss affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your pleasure of life and create uncertainty regarding yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can fix all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capability to chew
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
- Protect your jaw against bone loss
At Edgewood Dental Care, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you receive the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can come up with a plan to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term oral health and wellness.
The best remedies will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete fabricated tooth with the implant as the root and the crown covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are can be removed, but they are secured when you have them in to prevent them from slipping around.
- Hybrid Implants – These dentures are attached to implants, but your dentures cannot be taken out. This makes them more secure and stable.
It’s time to rejuvenate your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your examination at Edgewood Dental Care to find out how you can get dental implants in Florence, KY. Call 859-474-7830 today or schedule online.