Rebuild Your Bite by Getting Dental Implants
Losing teeth can be upsetting – however, it doesn’t need to be. With dental implants in Fort Mitchell, KY, you can appreciate replacement teeth that look great and work exactly as well as – or even better than – your real teeth. With your implants, you could:
- Eat anything you want
- Speak clearly and naturally
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Enjoy the confidence of a complete smile.
There’s a teeth implant solution for essentially every smile. Our dental implant pros will assist identify which is best for you. You can get:
- Dental Implants With Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or numerous teeth, we can connect resilient and stunning dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a great option for loading a space left by multiple lost teeth. Unlike a traditional bridge, we will not have to drill into natural teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You won’t need to stress about replacement teeth that slip or shift out of place with dental implant dentures. Also, you can forget about problems like denture relinings and adhesives.
If you have any anxiety about your replacement teeth, ask about our dental sedation options. We offer laughing gas, oral sedation, and IV sedation at our practice. Plus our 3-D imaging software allows us to better assess your situation and precisely plan where your implants should go to give you the maximum benefit.