For years, the staff at Edgewood Dental Care has been caring for smiles in Fort Mitchell, KY with oral surgery. We have a long list of satisfied patients who keep coming to us for dental care. They know we provide first-class therapy to all. Our patients expect to be paid attention to and cared for from the moment they come through our doors – and you can, too! Our team works hard to see to it that each patient gets exceptional oral care from start to finish.
To make that take place, make use of some of the latest dental technology offered. This equipment makes your time with us even more pleasurable and efficient. Typically, it will lessen the time you spend in our dental chair.
If you have anxiety about your oral surgery, don’t worry. We understand and will do our finest to assist you kick back. We offer sedation to match your demands as well as will certainly ensure you get specifically what you need to sit back pleasantly in our care.
Several of the oral surgery services we offer are:
- Tooth Extractions – We prefer to preserve your damaged or diseased tooth. When that’s not feasible, we’ll delicately remove teeth to safeguard your dental wellness. Removing a damaged tooth will protect against further troubles with your other teeth and also gum tissues.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction – Not every person needs their wisdom teeth removed, yet if you do, you’re in the right place. Your dentist will extract them, so they do not create you anymore pain or damage your other teeth.
- Bone Grafts – Repair your jaw if you have experienced bone tissue loss. This procedure makes your jaw strong enough to support and secure dental implants.
- Gum Grafts – If you have experienced receding gums, a gum graft can restore your gumline by transplanting periodontal tissue where it is needed.
- Chao Pinhole® Technique – This is an alternative to a gum graft. This is done by making pinhole-sized incisions to adjust your remaining gum tissue to restore your gumline.
Call Edgewood Dental Care today at 859-474-7830 or schedule online If you think you may need an oral surgeon in Fort Mitchell, KY. We’ll get you in as soon as we are able and also get your smile back!