Get ready to do something for your smile and for yourself. By taking advantage of orthodontic care, you can change your crooked teeth into a straight smile.
When your teeth are in line, you:
- Feel more confident
- Can improve your oral health
- Reduce wear and tear on your smile
At Edgewood Dental Care, you have multiple orthodontic options to create the smile of your dreams. Whatever your smile looks like today, we can help you enjoy a straight smile for many years to come.
To begin your smile transformation, call 859-474-7830 now to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors in Edgewood, KY.
Create the Smile You Want
Patients come to our office frequently looking to improve the appearance of their smiles. Orthodontic care can help in a variety of ways:
- Straightening teeth that are crooked or overlap one another
- Repositioning crowded teeth
- Moving teeth to close gaps in smiles
- Correcting alignment issues such as overbites and underbites
When your teeth are evenly spaced and parallel to each other, your smile looks more attractive. Knowing that your smile looks nice also gives you a confidence boost.
That can make your feel more comfortable posting a selfie to social media, going in for a job interview, or going on a date with someone.
Straight teeth are certainly good for your oral health because they are easier to clean. However, don’t underestimate the other ways investing in orthodontic care can provide big benefits for you in the decades ahead.
Find the Solution to Your Problem
No two patients are the same. Even people with similar smile issues may find that they prefer different orthodontic treatments. Fortunately, you can come to Edgewood Dental Care where you have the choice of not one, but four different services to straighten your teeth:
- Traditional Braces – Metal braces continue to be used because they have proven their ability to changes smiles. They have helped generations of patients, and they could help you, too.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Some people don’t want braces because they don’t want metal brackets. With ceramic braces, your brackets more closely match the color of your teeth.
- Full-Banded Braces – These aren’t as common nowadays, but they are effective for severe alignment problems. With these braces, stainless steel or clear bands wrap around your teeth to assist in the movement.
- Invisalign® – These aligners are clear, which makes them an excellent choice for patients looking for a discreet way to fix crooked smiles.
Discuss your goals with our doctors. They can examine your teeth to let you know which treatments could help you address your smile problems. We want you to have the information you need to decide which solution is best for you.
Call Us Today
You are in control of your smile. Do something about your crooked teeth both for your health and your confidence. Call 859-474-7830 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at Edgewood Dental Care in Edgewood, KY.