Discover Solutions for Snoring & Sleep Apnea in Edgewood
Up to 18 million people in the U.S. have sleep apnea, with up to 4 million suffering from severe sleep apnea. Source.
There’s nothing more frustrating than a restless night of tossing, turning, and snoring! Nightly sleep disturbances not only zap your energy, but they can also threaten your health. Say goodbye to restless nights once and for all with our solutions for snoring and sleep apnea in Edgewood!
When you meet with your dentist, you’ll receive a thorough examination and other diagnostic services. A proper diagnosis and treatment plan can help you:
- Enjoy more restful sleep
- Avoid loud snoring that’s keeping your partner awake
- Wake up feeling refreshed and energized
- Improve concentration and work productivity
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Balance your mood
- Protect your overall health
Rest better and live healthier! Call 859-474-7830 to schedule an appointment.
Restore Your Energy With Restful Sleep
If your examination with your dentist suggests you’re suffering from obstructive sleep apnea, we will order a Sleep Optima test that monitors your sleep in the comfort of your own home. This allows us to assess your sleep behaviors with more accuracy, since the results are gathered in your usual sleep environment.
After a sleep apnea diagnosis, we’ll discuss possible solutions so you can choose the treatment that suits you best. At Edgewood Dental Care, we can offer:
- A CPAP Machine – With this device, you’ll wear a small mask that is attached with a hose to a machine. This delivers continuous air pressure into your breathing passages for more restful sleep.
- A Custom Night Guard – Whether your snoring is related to apnea or not, this is a more conservative yet effective sleep solution. A custom night guard will keep your upper and lower jaw in the proper position. This allows air to move freely for easy breathing and quiet, restful sleep for you and your partner.
Look for Sleep Apnea Signs & Get Your Health Back on Track
About 18 million people in the United States suffer from obstructive sleep apnea, a condition where your air passages become blocked and your breathing momentarily stops in a repetitive pattern all throughout the night. You may not recall these episodes, so here are symptoms to look out for:
- Loud snoring, usually reported by your bed partner
- Moments where you stop breathing during sleep
- Gasping for air throughout the night
- Dry mouth
- Irritability and depression
- Extreme daytime fatigue
Let us assess you for snoring and sleep apnea in Edgewood so you can get the rest you need. Call 859-474-7830 or schedule a consultation online.