We believe you deserve the best dental care possible. We also want to prove that to you at Edgewood Dental Care.
Our team is dedicated to giving you and your loved ones beautiful, healthy smiles for life. To achieve this goal, we offer personalized care in a comfortable setting. We believe this is part of the reason we have been named Top Dentists by Cincinnati Magazine once again. In fact, we are humbled that we have received this recognition every year since 2011.
You should take advantage of our comprehensive general dentistry for yourself. If you haven’t already done so, schedule your next dental appointment at our Edgewood, KY dental office. Call 859-474-7830 today so you can enjoy award-winning service, too.
Complete Care in One Place
Our team is committed to providing complete dental care for children, teens, adults, and seniors. We understand that oral health needs change greatly over the course of a lifetime, and our team has the training, skill, and experience to help you.
To maintain or improve your oral health, we welcome you to take advantage of our many services:
- Preventive Care – This starts with routine cleanings and exams, but it also includes fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and athletic mouthguards.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer advanced periodontal care including the LANAP treatment to remove infected tissue.
- Restorative Dentistry – Sometimes bad things happen to good smiles. When they do, you can fix them with our help, including fillings, same-day crowns, bridges, dentures, and more.
- Dental Implants – Get these artificial roots to make your replacement teeth more lifelike.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have a great smile by removing stains, making your teeth look straighter, closing gaps, or giving yourself a complete smile makeover.
- Orthodontics – To straighten your teeth, find out if braces or Invisalign aligners could straighten your teeth and correct your bite.
- Emergency Dental Care – This is a part of our care we hope you never need, but if you do, we want you to call us. We want to address your problem as quickly as possible, and that includes same-day appointments.
- Oral Surgery – We offer basic dental surgeries such as tooth removal (including wisdom teeth extractions) and bone and gum grafting.
By visiting our office, you can get all of these services in one convenient location. This is why we are so confident that we can provide what you and your loved ones need to have healthy smiles.
Caring for People
While we are a dental practice, we know that we are doing much more than fixing teeth. We are taking care of people, and we know that no two people are alike. It’s why we offer a variety of comfort amenities and dental sedation. This additional level of service allows patients to feel at ease and remain pain-free during their visits. We also believe this is what keeps people coming back to see us.