These days, a lot of dental offices are focusing on specialized procedures. While this approach is understandable, it isn’t exactly convenient having to drive all over town or even from city to city to get the dental care you and your family need. At Edgewood Dental Care, your convenience is our priority, so we provide a wide variety of dental treatments and advanced technology all under one roof at our Edgewood, KY dental office.
Perfect Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Whether big or small, flaws in your smile can sap your self-esteem and make you embarrassed. But with the help of our highly-trained dentists and skilled team of dental professionals, we can fix cosmetic issues so you can attain your smile goals. We can:
- Conceal chips, cracks, stains, and even fill in gaps between crooked teeth with a tooth bonding resin that is color-matched to your teeth
- Remove discoloration using either in-office or take-home teeth whitening systems
- Buff out stains by removing small amounts of your tooth surface with enamel microabrasion
- Correct a gummy smile with a gum reshaping procedure
- Straighten crooked teeth with a variety of orthodontic treatments, including Invisalign® clear braces
- Give your teeth their ideal shape by removing small amounts of enamel with teeth recontouring
- Cover up the front of your teeth with natural-looking dental veneers to hide stains, chips, and cracks and to make your teeth appear straight
Repair Damage With Restorative Dentistry
Beyond causing pain or discomfort, damaged teeth could also affect your overall oral health. At Edgewood Dental Care, we can relieve your pain so you can stay healthy and eat the foods you love again. We can:
- Replace your tooth roots with dental implants
- Repair cavities with tooth-colored fillings
- Cover up and protect damaged teeth with convincing ceramic crowns, including CEREC Same-Day crowns
- Fill the gaps in your smile with dental bridges
- Give you a full set of replacement teeth with fulls, partials, and implant-mounted dentures
- Improve the strength and health of your gums, bone tissue, and beyond with oral surgery, including tooth extractions
State-Of-The-Art General Dentistry For The Whole Family
At Edgewood Dental Care, we take pride in providing personalized and comfortable dentistry for our patients. Because we’ve invested in a highly-skilled team, you can even schedule dental appointments for the entire family in the same day.
We can perform all your regular dental cleanings and exams, of course. Even in these routine visits, we will utilize cutting-edge technology and technique. Whether we’re talking about our digital X-rays (that provide more accurate images and emit 90% less radiation than traditional methods) or our painless WAND anesthesia delivery system, you can rest assured that we have your comfort in mind.
And, if you have had bad experiences at the dentist in the past and are experiencing dental anxiety, we can help with that too. We offer three different kinds of dental sedation to help put you at ease:
- Nitrous oxide: also known as “laughing gas,” a gas you breathe through your nose that helps your anxiety melt away. The effects wear off quickly, so you should be able to drive home.
- Oral sedation: a pill you take before arriving at our office so you will be nice and relaxed before we get started. You will need to arrange a ride to and from our office.
- IV sedation: the deepest level of sedation we offer. Administered intravenously, you will feel the effects almost immediately as you drift into a dream-like state. You will need to arrange a ride home.
We also provide a number of items on our comfort menu to make your visit that much more enjoyable, including:
- Headphones with soft music
- Warm towels
- Heated massage chairs in many treatments
- A drink and healthy snack bar
We Will Fit Your Schedule, Especially In Emergencies
At Edgewood Dental Care, we understand your schedule is already packed, so we offer expanded hours to accommodate you. Even if we’re not open for normal business hours, if you are having a dental emergency, we will do our best to give you a same-day appointment and provide a number for you to call for help.
Don’t waste your time driving all over to get the dental care you need. Visit Edgewood Dental Care in Edgewood, KY to get comprehensive, patient-centered dentistry. Feel free to visit our office in person, call 859-474-7830, or use our online form to ask any questions you have or to book your first appointment today!