Now that we are a month into 2021, we hope you have had reasons to smile already this year. We also hope you are looking forward to getting together with family and friends in person later this year.
When you do, we want you to share your happiness without reservation. That makes today a good day to begin planning your smile makeover. At Edgewood Dental Care, you can completely transform your teeth and feel confident about your smile.
To get started, call 859-474-7830 to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists in Edgewood, KY.
See the Smile of Your Dreams
When you look in the mirror or post a picture on social media, you want to like what you see. Few of us have naturally perfect teeth, which is why millions of people take advantage of cosmetic dentistry every year.
By working with us, you can:
- Have a bright, white smile
- Create a smile with teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Change misshapen or large teeth
- Transform a gummy smile
- Boost your confidence
Whatever physical changes are made to your smile, the psychological benefits of cosmetic care may be more important.
Several patients who were ashamed of their smiles have come to our practice looking for help. Sometimes, they feel compelled to cover their mouth with their hands anytime they speak. Some are hesitant to speak because they are uncomfortable letting anyone see their teeth.
It’s heart-warming for our team to see a patient become more comfortable and relaxed about their teeth. When someone feels comfortable with their smile, it’s not an obstacle to how they interact with people in their daily lives.
When someone is comfortable with their smile, they feel good sharing it with the world.
Find Your Smile Fix
To upgrade your smile, you need to find the right service or combination of services.
- Dental Veneers – Cover your teeth to hide gaps, breaks, and cracks as well as crooked, crowded, and discolored teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Clean up stained teeth quickly, effectively, and safely with in-office or at-home treatments.
- Orthodontics – Fix your bite and straighten your smile with braces or Invisalign® clear aligners.
- Gum Reshaping – Remove excess gum tissue to reveal more of your teeth when you smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Undo the effects of gum disease by restoring your gumline to its original position.
- Tooth Contouring – Take away enamel so large and misshapen teeth fit in with the rest of your smile.
Let’s Get Started
When our patients finish a smile makeover, they often say they wish they had done this sooner. We can’t think of anyone who says they should have waited to upgrade the appearance of their teeth.