Your lost teeth don’t just affect your smile. They can harm your physical, mental, and emotional well-being, too. Teeth implants can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capacity to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-esteem in professional and personal interactions
At Edgewood Dental Care, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you have the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting oral wellness.
The very best remedies will depend on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full man-made tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. Your dentures are removable for cleaning, but they are held secure by your implants when you are using them.
- Hybrid Implants – These dentures are attached to implants. These dentures are not removable, which also makes them your most stable restorative option.
It’s time to rejuvenate your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Edgewood Dental Care to find out exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Oakbrook, KY. Call 859-474-7830 or schedule online to make your appointment with us!