Teeth Implants Put Power Back Into Your Bite
Missing teeth impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure in your day-to-day life and reduce your confidence in yourself. Dental implants can deal with every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and ability to eat
- Protect your jaw health
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At Edgewood Dental Care, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you obtain the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The best solutions will rely on how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a total synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the root with a crown to cap it.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slip around.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Arrange your appointment at Edgewood Dental Care to find out just how you can obtain dental implants in Taylor Mill, KY. Call 859-474-7830 today or schedule online.