Chances are you also have a packed calendar if you have a family. Scheduling activities can be tough. We make booking your dental appointments as easy as possible by using extended hours as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. You can even set up Saturday visits by appointment! The entire family can get the care they require from our staff with detailed services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need regular services like examinations, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to stay in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence boost, improve your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum recession treatment.
- Invisalign – Adults and teenagers can take advantage of metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll value the nearly undetectable appearance and benefit of clear plastic aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fillings, crowns, and bridges are just a few ways you can repair damaged teeth and replace missing teeth to recreate your smile.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most lifelike way to change teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or replace most or all of your teeth with an implant-supported bridge or dentures, you’ll delight in a natural appearance and function.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extractions, socket preservations, bone grafts, and gum grafts are available.
- Emergency Dental Care – If you have an oral emergency, you want to have a team you trust to fix your favorite smiles as fast as possible.
You can remain calm throughout any procedure with our dental sedation options. Even children can get fast-acting laughing gas, and safe oral sedation and IV sedation also available at our practice.
So your family can receive the care they require, we accept many insurance plans. If you do not have insurance coverage, you can join our membership plan to save money on your dental care. We also offer flexible payment options, so you can get the care you need within your budget.
Get to know your family dentist in Covington, KY. Call 859-474-7830 to make an appointment at Edgewood Dental Care. You can likewise make a visit by visiting us online.