Family Dental Care Keeps You Smiling
You have a packed calendar if you have a family. Scheduling activities can be difficult. Make it easier to book your dental appointments by visiting our office, which opens as early as 7 a.m. and stays open as late as 7 p.m. You can even set up Saturday visits by appointment! The whole family can get the care they need from our staff with thorough services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need regular services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence increase, enhance your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, gum recession treatment, and more treatments.
- Invisalign – Teenagers and adults can benefit from metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll appreciate the nearly invisible look and benefit of clear plastic aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Regain your complete and healthy smile with dentures, bridges, crowns, root canals, and tooth-colored fillings.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most natural way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to change one tooth or all of your teeth, you’ll delight in the natural appearance and function of your new teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extraction, socket preservation, bone grafts, and gum grafts are available right here.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Your snoring is keeping your loved ones awake. Your sleep apnea is keeping you from getting healthy sleep. Solve both those problems with an oral appliance.
Keep calm throughout any procedure with our sedation choices. Even young kids can get fast-acting laughing gas. Safe oral and IV sedation is also available.
So your family can get the care they need, we accept dental insurance coverage plans and offer a variety of payment options. You can join our membership plan to save money on your dental care if you do not have insurance coverage.