Having a full, healthy set of teeth makes a big difference in your quality of life. Unfortunately, a lot of things can happen that damage your smile, change how you speak, and limit your ability to bite and chew.
To fix these problems, all you need to do is visit your restorative dentist in Taylor Mill, KY. At our office, you can revive your smile with
- Tooth Fillings – This is one of the simplest and most common restorative services. If you have tooth decay, you can fill your cavity with a composite resin that matches the color of your tooth.
- Root Canals – A tooth infection can lead to a painful toothache. This is how we remove the infected tissue, end your pain, and repair your tooth.
- Dental Crowns – You can repair broken, cracked, and decayed teeth as well as other issues with a new crown.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges are made to close the gaps in your smile when you have lost one or more teeth.
- Dentures – With partial or full dentures, your smile can look whole again.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of your missing teeth. They can make dental restorations (crowns, bridges, and dentures) strong and secure so you can have a great smile and a strong bite.
To better assess your oral health, we have invested in advanced technology. Our CT scanner lets us create a three-dimensional image of your mouth. This is invaluable for planning the right treatment for your particular situation.
Many patients experience dental anxiety about restorative care. To make your visits easier, we offer three types of dental sedation:
- Laughing gas
- Oral sedation
- IV sedation
We want your treatment to be as pain-free as possible so you can get back to feeling like yourself.
Call Edgewood Dental Care now at 859-474-7830 to plan your consultation with your restorative dentist in Taylor Mill KY. You also can schedule an appointment .