What do you care about when looking for a dental home for you and your family? You want the best quality clinical care, of course, that’s a given. But if you’re like a lot of parents, that’s not enough any more.
You want convenience. You want an experience that’s pleasant. You want people who make patients of all ages feel comfortable and welcome. You want to be treated as if you’re part of one big dental family.
At Edgewood Dental Care, we want to be that place you come to and immediately feel at home. We’ve worked hard to build a practice that combines the very best and most advanced dentistry with stellar customer service.
Here are a few reasons to choose us for all of your family’s dentistry needs.
For modern and compassionate dentistry in Edgewood, KY, call 859-474-7830.
Reason #1: We Cater to Families
Why waste your time and energy taking your children to a dedicated pediatric dentist and yourself to another place across town when you can get top-notch care for all of you at one convenient office?
At Edgewood Dental Care, we not only accept patients of all ages — from toddlers up to and including seniors — we excel at treating patients of all ages.
We understand that today’s families are busy and that convenience counts for a lot. We have fourteen patient treatment rooms and several hygienists, so we are able to schedule simultaneous checkups for even larger families, which saves you time.
Monday through Thursday, we are open from 7 a.m. through 7 p.m., so you can schedule visits before or after school and work. We are even open every Saturday from 8 a.m. through 2 p.m.
Reason #2: We Believe in Technology
We’ve jumped enthusiastically and whole-heartedly onto the dental tech bandwagon. That’s because advancements in techniques and materials have improved patient care enormously. Procedures and diagnostics are quicker, less invasive, and more precise than ever before.
- Our cone beam CT scanner enables us to detect decay and plan procedures with unprecedented precision with its detailed 3-D images.
- The DIAGNOdent pen uses laser fluorescence to non-invasively detect even tiny cavities
- CEREC produces precise digital impressions and crafts high-quality dental crowns in our office while you wait.
- The iTero intraoral digital scanner creates 3-D images that are used to craft perfectly fitting Invisalign aligners.
- LANAP lasers make gum treatments comfortable with minimal bleeding and quick recovery times.
- Our digital X-rays expose you to much less radiation than conventional film X-rays.
- The WAND anesthesia system takes the sting out of the dreaded anesthesia needle. It provides quick, comfortable numbing and you won’t feel a thing!
Reason #3: We Have an Excellent Staff
We hire people people. Everyone who works at Edgewood Dental Care — from our front desk staff to the dental assistants to the hygienists to the doctors — combines professionalism, expertise, and the ability to talk to even nervous patients and make them comfortable.
We have the patience and ability to explain procedures in a way that makes sense to lay people. And we are just as comfortable with kids as we are with adults.
This office is a guilt-free zone. We will not lecture, criticize, or judge you for any reason.
Reason #4: We Have the Services You Want & Need
We want to be a one-stop dental office for your family. So we offer a wide range of services — and are highly trained and skilled in all of them. Here are a few of our offerings:
- Preventive dentistry: cleanings and exams , athletic mouthguards , fluoride treatments, sealants.
- Cosmetic dentistry : dental veneers , teeth whitening , teeth recontouring , dental bonding, enamel microabrasion, smile makeovers .
- The Chao Pinhole® Technique to treat gum recession.
- Restorative dentistry : tooth-colored fillings , same-day dental crowns , bridges, root canals , dentures .
- Orthodontics : conventional metal braces, clear ceramic braces , Invisalign, and Fastbraces.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction: dental implants , mini dental implants.
- Plus: gum disease treatment , sleep apnea solutions , oral surgery , and TMJ mouthguards.
Reason #5: We Are There For Your Dental Emergency
Especially with active families, dental emergencies happen. All it takes is a stray ball to the mouth or a fall off a bike to end up with a cracked or knocked-out tooth. And with any emergency dental situation, time is critical.
At Edgewood Dental Care, we have extended and Saturday hours, so we are likely to be open when the unexpected strikes. We offer same-day emergency visits. So one of the first steps in any dental emergency is to call our office.
Reason #6: We Have the Amenities to Put You At Ease
It’s important to us that you feel comfortable with us, from the moment you step through the door. We also value putting children at ease, as we want them to develop a positive association with dental care that will last for the rest of their lives. We offer several amenities that are all about patient comfort.
- We have two semi-private operatories if you value a quieter, more private space.
- We can provide a warm blanket or soft pillow to keep you cozy in the dentist’s chair.
- Our chairs are heated and give you a back massage if you’d like!
- We offer complimentary drinks and snacks.
- You can remain blissfully distracted during your treatment with headphones, music, and a flat-screen TV.
- If you hate being rushed through dental appointments, we will be happy to give you a longer time slot.
- Gas sedation is the mildest form. You breathe it in via a small mask placed over your nose. The effects wear off immediately and you can drive yourself home.
- Oral (pill) sedation is a prescription pill that you take before your visit. By the time you arrive at our office, you will be calm and carefree. You will need a ride to and from your appointment.
- IV sedation is the strongest sedation we offer. It’s for patients who are extremely anxious or who suffer from dental phobia. You will need a ride home.
At Edgewood Dental Care, we look forward to becoming your family’s new dental home. For modern and compassionate dentistry, call our office in Edgewood, KY at 859-474-7830 or request an appointment via our online form .