What is it that you don’t like about going to the dentist? Is it the whine of the drill? The needles? The scraping of instruments against your teeth? Or maybe you’ve had a bad experience with a dentist — or multiple dentists — in the past. Dental anxiety is a real thing. It is powerful. It can keep you away from the dentist for years. Which in turn leads to poor oral health, a dental emergency, and yet another bad experience at the dentist.
Let us help you stop this cycle.
At Edgewood Dental Care, we will introduce you to a whole new type of dental experience. One that’s as much about making you feel at home as it is about taking care of your teeth and gums. If it’s been a while since your last visit, that’s just fine. We will conduct a thorough cleaning and examination, assess your needs, and set you on the path to a healthy mouth and gorgeous smile. Call our Edgewood, KY office at (859) 474-7830 to schedule an appointment.
Don’t Stall. Call Us.
Maybe your usual method of dealing with dental anxiety is to avoid the dentist altogether. But you’re really not doing yourself any favors. The longer you stay away, the greater your chances of being afflicted with tooth decay, gum disease, and other dental problems. And the longer you let issues go, the more expensive and invasive they will be to treat.
Even if your teeth look and feel fine, it’s important to get regular checkups. Many dental issues are not accompanied by symptoms in the early stages (when it’s easiest to nip them in the bud). Your examination and X-rays may reveal problems you did not realize you had!
Ready to commit to better oral health? Call Edgewood Dental Care at (859) 474-7830 .
We Treat You with Respect
At Edgewood Dental Care, we’ve assembled a staff of professional and compassionate people who take your peace of mind seriously. We will welcome you warmly, explain procedures thoroughly and patiently. We make sure you understand all of your options, and give you the information you need to make the right decision. We will never push or pressure you into any procedure.
Maybe you’re embarrassed because it’s been a long time since you’ve been to the dentist. Our employees will never scold, lecture, or make you feel guilty. We will gently help you on your way to the smile you deserve.
A Calming Environment and Awesome Amenities
Our state-of-the-art office is located at the edge of a lake and is surrounded by the rolling hills of northern Kentucky. We have 14 newly remodeled operatories. Plus:
- Our reception area boasts comfortable seating and is stocked with beverages and healthy snacks.
- Choose from our “comfort menu” to make your procedure more pleasant: headphones, music, lip balm.
- Each operatory has a flat-screen TV so you can get sucked into a favorite show (a great distraction from your mouth).
- Sit in a heated massage chair during treatment.
- We have several sedation options available: nitrous oxide, oral (pill) sedation, and IV sedation.
Better Care through Technology
Dental care has come a long way thanks to advances in technology. New treatments and techniques not only allow us to provide superior clinical care, they also tend to be quicker, less invasive, and require less healing time. So they’re a win from every angle.
At Edgewood Dental Care, we are committed to providing our patients with the most cutting-edge care available. We’ve incorporated a variety of new machines into our practice and have made sure our staff is thoroughly trained in using them. This is the future of dental care, and you can experience it right here in northern Kentucky.
- Cone Beam CT : Produces 3D images quickly for immediate and more accurate visualization of your mouth and jaw. All with far less radiation than traditional CT scans.
- Cerec : Creates crowns right here in our office so you can go home with them that very day.
- Lanap Laser : A less invasive and gentler alternative to scalpels for gum surgery.
- Digital X-Rays : More comfortable than traditional X-rays, and produce better images with less radiation.
- WAND anesthesia : Provides local anesthesia without pain and discomfort. No more scary needles!
We believe in providing all of our patients with excellent dental care in a welcoming, comfortable environment. Our staff make an effort to make you feel at ease from the moment you walk through the door. If you suffer from dental anxiety, come see us at our Edgewood, KY office. You will be surprised at how pleasant a dental appointment can be. Call us at (859) 474-7830 or reach us through our online form .