At Edgewood Dental Care, we go to great lengths to make sure your care is as comfortable as possible. We offer you three types of sedation to eliminate any dental anxiety:
- Inhaled Sedation – Using safe, gentle laughing gas, you’ll experience an all-over feeling of euphoria, and your mind will rest free and easy.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Your dentist will prescribe a small pill for you to take ahead of time. By the time your appointment begins, you’ll feel completely relaxed.
- IV Sedation – This is our deepest level of sedation. We’ll put you in a sleeplike, “twilight” state. You won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your dental visit.
To help you and your family maintain gorgeous healthy smiles, you can take advantage of all these preventive treatments here:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visit us twice a year so we can keep your teeth clean and bright and catch any oral problems early.
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride applied directly to teeth surfaces will help strengthen your tooth enamel and can even reverse early-stage decay.
- Tooth Sealants – These thin plastic coatings form a protective barrier between your tooth enamel and disease-causing bacteria.
Enjoy access to several other types of dental care as well:
- Orthodontics – Our team will help you determine which type of orthodontic treatment will work best for you – Invisalign, traditional braces, or full-banded braces.
- Implant Dentistry – We can replace a single missing tooth or restore a complete mouth of teeth using dental implants as artificial tooth roots.
- Restorative Dentistry – Enjoy the full function and beauty of your mouth again. You’ll smile confidently and eat the foods you’ve had to avoid.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Achieve your most beautiful smile yet. Services include dental veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, tooth bonding, and complete smile makeovers.
Make us your new Fort Mitchell dentist, and you’ll keep your smile healthy and bright! Call us today at 859-474-7830 to schedule an appointment.